Facebook Like box
From GroupScript documentation
Facebook Like box is a widget provided by Facebook. It is linked to your Facebook Page, so you need to have a Facebook Page for your business.
To add the Facebook Like box to your site, you need to follow these steps:
- Create a Facebook Page for your business, if you don't have it already. You can create the Facebook Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
- Once you create the Page, copy the link of the page- it should look like this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Groupscriptnet/155364564550967
- Proceed to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
- Copy the link you got from step 2 in Facebook Page URL field
- If you use 'default2' or derived theme, enter 208 in Width field. If you are using 'default' theme, recommended width is 200.
- You can configure the rest of the fields to match the look and feel of your site.
- Click on 'Get Code' button. There, you need to select 'Iframe' implementation, and copy the code that appears in textbox.
- Go to your site's Backend->Settings->Facebook options and paste the code in 'Facebook Like box code' field and save it afterwards.
- Congratulations, Facebook like box should appear on the left (see image below).