From GroupScript documentation
Changes since 3.4
- Completely new backend design.
- Multiple frontend/backend theme support.
- Template editor in backend to edit templates without FTP/cPanel access.
- PayPal Website Payments Standard support.
- Newsletter status (sent/not sent) for individual deals.
- Ability to re-send newsletters for individual deals.
- Added lost password link to sign in form from the main page.
- Added barcodes to coupons (can be disabled in settings).
- Ability to disable the following frontend tabs in backend settings: Today's deal, Weekly deal, All live deals, Recent deals.
- Add/edit/search newsletter subscribers.
- SMS gateway support (EZTexting integrated to allow users to receive coupon codes via SMS).
- Can force-subscribe user to default/current city when user signs up with Facebook Connect.
- Multiple newsletter/e-mail gateway support. MailChimp integration included.
- Ability to export payments.
- Popup to collect user e-mail upon first visit. Can be enabled in site settings.
- Users who were only staff (access to all backend sections except users) were still able to export the list of users.
- Added validation for deal categories form- users are unable to create empty categories.
- Possibility to correctly localize day/month names in newsletter.
- Reset password e-mail no longer contains HTML code.
- Payment information (deal title) is passed to PayPal when paying with Express Checkout.
Known issues with this update: